The part-man, part-robot police officer in the movie Robocop is a good model for the relationship agencies in Asia should have with ad and marketing technologies adtech and martech. Technologies should be integrated, but deployed based on the consultative, creative talents of the team. Human perspective and insight matched with data-processing at scale is a powerful combination.
Especially in Asia, technology alone is not the answer to better marketing and stronger customer relationships. Here...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events