Instagram is adding a privacy feature that will allow its users to more easily control the data they share with third-party apps.
The tool, announced in a blog post on Instagram’s press site, will permit users to manage their data permissions within their Instagram settings, rather than reviewing their privacy settings within every third-party app they have connected to their profile.
There are a variety of third-party apps and websites that provide...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events