When Swatch Group recently announced a 42 per cent leap in profits for 2010, the brand largely attributed the rise to its increasing sales across Asia, driven both by its Breguet and Omega watches, as well as its more affordable eponymous range.
Just prior to this, the Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry stated that Asia accounted for more than half of Switzerland’s watch exports last year, and Hong Kong was the largest single...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events