Straddling the divide between editorial and sales can be a gruelling job, even at the best of times, especially when the revenue model is completely advertising driven. But Justin Doebelewho carries the title of chief editorial advisor even though his remit includes overall managementfeels that if you are the head of the office with a journalistic background, you have a better shot at it. “We have a very clear divide between our sales and editorial teams...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events