Cathay Pacific’s inflight magazine, Discovery, contains some ideas as lofty as the skies its aircraft navigate. “Why spend your life trying to be happy when you could be eudaemonic instead” asks British philosopher Julian Baggini in a column on Western thinking. “A more noble notion of happiness asks people to be content with poverty’,” responds the writer Wai-hung Wong in his answering column for the East.
Every month since June 2015, when content...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events