Samsung lead this charge and are part of the near two thirds of mobiles that are bought from international brands, however they face competition from the ever increasing localChina market growing to 37% and rising. Virtually all of the international brands bought are Samsung, Nokia and BlackBerry with Apple having a miniscule part of the market.
For smartphones every brand is growing. BlackBerry increased sales by 30% with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events