Imagine that you’re snoozing in bed. You awaken and click a video on your phone. You immediately see your celebrity crush, a handsome young man with an angelic voice, whispering “Good morning, beautiful” while making intense eye contact with you through the screen. You know it’s an ad, but it’s also an incredibly intimate moment.
In China, this type of virtual intimacy in advertising has become increasingly common, as a genre of POV point of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events