'Pandora do', a vibrant new advertising campaign by the international jewellery maker Pandora, has been brightening billboards, TV screens and Instagram feeds across the world for a little over a month now.
The campaign marks a departure for the brand in that it hopes to inspire positive change in the way its customers think about themselves, as well as promoting its latest collections.
Leading the charge are the women cast in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events