This story has been updated at 400pm Friday, June 23 Cannes time
The shock is over, and a new debate has begun.
In response to Publicis' decision to pull out of all awards marketing in the coming year, Cannes Lions has announced it will launch an advisory committee to help shape the future of the festival in response to criticism that the festival has become too big, too expensive and has...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events