InterContinental Hotels Group has snapped up Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas from private equity fund Pegasus Capital Advisors for US$300mil. The sale includes the management of 16 hotels and resorts, 37 spas, and sister companies Evason and Raison d’Etre.
Following the acquisition, Six Senses is expected to grow to 60 hotels within the next 10 years including those in “surprising” locations such as the private island of Krabey in Cambodia, a five-lodge property...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events