Each year, the Global Wellness Summit identifies new trends that will have an impact on the US$4.2 trillion wellness industry. As we’ve come to realise, lifestyle and wellness trends have spilled over to meetings and events as more planners and venues look to incorporate green juices and morning yoga into their programmes.
Here are some of the trends highlighted by the Summit.
Wellness takes over overtourism
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events