To bolster ICC Sydney’s legacy program, the centre has debuted a creative industries stream to showcase “Australia’s home-grown talent” and “support the next generation of creative leaders”.
This means that more support will be given to Sydney’s emerging artists through cultural institutions and colleges to engage new talent for event performances from Talent Development Project and connect with festival programs such as VIVID and Sydney Festival. In addition to providing exposure for young talents, clients...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events