International Convention Centre ICC Sydney pumped in A$1 million US$770,800 to enhance its audio-visual facilities such as high-definition screens, projectors, wireless microphone kits, cameras and processors.
The centre also developed a new AV and technology guide to support clients through every step of the event planning process.
The guide details the venue’s audio-visual and technical specifications across more than 70 meeting and events spaces, including the surrounding public domain, Convention Centre,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events