Hotel solutions provider HRS has signed a partnership with Amazon to outsource its worldwide hotel sourcing. Beginning in 2019, the agreement includes options for Amazon to deploy other HRS solutions in the effort to enhance Amazon’s global hotel program. The online retailer has more than 610,000 employees worldwide.
The win indicates HRS’ growth in major cities over the years among the sea of large corporate travel management companies.
“HRS’ end-to-end array...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events