AI-powered solutions are being used to provide predictive analytics and recognise patterns of consumer behaviour, which can then be turned into targeted and actionable insights by retailers.
For the corporate travel management industry, AI is an increasingly enticing proposition. At the recent GBTA Global Business Travel Association convention, held in August in the US, several sessions discussed the tech’s potential, highlighting how travel managers and buyers can use it to better manage travel...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events