Background and aim
Bukalapak is one of Indonesia’s largest unicorns, a leading online marketplace that allows anyone to open an online store to serve prospective buyers all over Indonesia. Individuals or companies can buy and sell all type of products, both new and used, from plastic soldiers worth 100 rupiahs US$0.01 to gemstones worth 6 billion rupiahs US$419,000.
Bukalapak wanted to focus on user acquisition and partner with mobile...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events