Indonesia’s largest online marketplace, Bukalapak, has appointed PHD Indonesia as its media agency.
Following a five-agency pitch, PHD was selected to handle Bukalapak’s offline media duties and develop its in-house digital media capabilities. PHD takes over from incumbent Dentsu X.
Bukalapak was established in 2010, and has since grown into Indonesia’s fourth unicorn.
James Hawkins, CEO of PHD APAC, said the win was an endorsement of “the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events