- See all our International Womens Day content here
Despite a show of effort by the government, senior female professionals remain scarce in Japan. The World Economic Forum in December ranked Japan the lowest of the G7 countries in terms of gender equality in a recent independent study, McKinsey scored the country “extremely high” for inequality in leadership positions and while the authorities have set a target of women occupying...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events