Entrepreneur Terence Kwok is building a $1 billion hospitality company on the back of a product that solves the traveller's problem of getting mobile connectivity while abroad.
The founder of Hong Kong-based Tink Labs came up with the idea for Handy, a complimentary smartphone that is now installed in 700,000 hotel rooms worldwide, four years ago.
He has grown it into the media and advertising space, partly by acquiring the Italian publisher...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events