On Friday, customer Ee-Lyn Law posted a feedback comment on the pastry shop’s Facebook wall complaining of being treated poorly by the shop’s service staff and suggesting that the store label its confections if staff members were annoyed by repeat enquiries.
The shop’s official response to her comment was If you have so much complaint Please buy your desserts in Paris You will see more attitudes It will really KILL me to have the kind...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events