Background and objective
Cyber Communications Inc CCI, owned by Dentsu Group, faced a serious challenge. Campaigns it was delivering for 500 ad agencies across 1500 websites in Japan were affected by fraud, brand safety violations and lack of viewability.
“In the Japanese market, increasing caution relating to ad fraud, and ensuring the increase in brand safety and viewability are becoming hugely important, said Akio Niizawa, Dentsu CCI's representative...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events