Facebook has been warning advertisers that it is running out of space to show ads in the News Feed. Following the announcement of its first-quarter earnings report, the company said that it would stop increasing the frequency of marketing spots in the News Feed to avoid driving away users.
In July 2017, along with the Q2 2017 performance report, the company announced a continued decrease in the growth of the number of ads. On top...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events