The Athlete’s Foot TAF wanted to raise awareness and sales for the launch of its new ASICS Nimbus model in Australia.
The target audience was identified as fit-for-lifers’ who engage in active pursuits, as opposed to those who wear active wear to brunch.
TAF wanted to connect with this audience via television, but the brand’s traditional TV strategy mandated presence in costly primetime programming, and live sport TV...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events