When his second posting at the Japanese embassy in the UK was up, Daisuke Tsuchiya was not ready to leave. A diplomat for around 15 years, he had spent around a third of that time in London and by now felt at home there. As a means of staying, he decided to step across to the world of public relations, or in Brunswick’s terminology, stakeholder engagement advisory.
Joining the company, where he is now partner,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events