Hong Kong’s Xiqu Centre, a postmodern-style Cantonese opera theatre that cost HK$2.7 billion $346 million to build raised its curtain last week with the classic The Reincarnation of Red Plum as its opening act.
The eight-storey building houses two theatresincluding a 1,072-seat grand theatreas well as a seminar hall, eight studios, besides other commercial and retail facilities. The property became the first to be completed in the Western Kowloon Cultural District WKCD...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events