BEIJING - Chinese PC giant Lenovo will no longer market phones under its own brand name 'Lenovo' all future handsets will be 'Moto' phones.
The move seems to be an admission that the company's 2014 acquisition of Motorola Mobility hasn't panned out as hoped.
The company is also changing leadership of its smartphone business in China. Xudong Chen is moving from his role as co-president and SVP of the brand’s Mobile Business...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events