When it comes to personalisation, it pays to be headless, according to Chris Cocca, vice president of digital experience at Four Seasons Hotels Resorts.
Speaking at Salesforce Connections 2019 in Chicago Tuesday, Cocca said the brand’s success in driving better digital engagement with its guests was down to a disciplined marketing approach that has a single content source for all Four Seasons’ channels, which he called its “headless CMS”.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events