Havas Group today announced changes to its Singapore Village’ that have restructured its leadership, effective immediately.
Andrea Conyard, CEO of Havas Creative Group Singapore, has left the agency. He joined as managing director in 2015.
At the same time, Valerie Madon has become chairperson of Havas Group Singapore. She takes on the newly-created role in addition to her responsibilities as chief creative officer. Madon joined Havas from Facebook in 2017....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events