Valerie Madon has stepped down as Havas Group Singapore chairwoman and Southeast Asia chief creative officer.
In a statement to Campaign, Havas Group said Madon “is moving on from the organisation to pursue other opportunities. We thank Valerie for her contribution and wish her the best with her next chapter.
Madon joined Havas in June 2017 from Facebook’s creative shop, where she was Southeast Asia head, before which she was...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events