Havas has appointed Valerie Madon née Cheng to the dual role of chief creative officer for Southeast Asia and creative lead for GlaxoSmithKline GSK in APAC.
She will be responsible for the creative output of all Havas agencies in Southeast Asia, overseeing the creative leads in nine markets. As creative lead for GSK in Asia Pacific, she will be responsible for creative output for the global and regional brands managed out of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events