Havas Media Group has recruited iProspect global chief strategy officer Dan Hagen to oversee the development of its global operating system, Mx, which stands for media experience.
Hagen, whose full title is executive vice-president, managing director, global head of Mx development, will report to global chief strategy officer Greg James.
Mx launched in July and combines traditional media planning techniques with human insight and data.
James said This is...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events