Havas has appointed Anthony Freedman to a newly created role as chairman of Havas Group Australia and New Zealand.
Freedman has been with Havas since 2011 following the acquisition of 51 percent of Host and One Green Bean, which he founded in 2000 and 2007, respectively. He has remained as CEO of both until this promotion.
He will oversee almost 500 people across Havas Sydney, Havas Melbourne, Havas New Zealand, Havas Media,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events