Southeast Asian grocery delivery service HappyFresh has undergone a wholesale rebrand of its platform in a bid to better appeal to millennial shoppers.
The four-year-old business, which operates in Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, wants to change the way it appears and communicates with millennials, which make up the majority of its current and target user base.
It has placed quality, service, and sustainability at the forefront of its brand proposition, under...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events