Häagen-Dazs is on the hunt for a global agency, bringing its relationship with Saatchi Saatchi to an end.
The ice-cream brand, which is owned by General Mills, confirmed that Saatchi Saatchi is not repitching. The Publicis Groupe network was appointed to Häagen-Dazs's global account in 2015, although it had already created ads including 2013’s The house of Häagen-Dazs, starring Bradley Cooper.
Häagen-Dazs said it is aiming for a more...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events