GroupM is not able to rule out redundancies as it begins a six-month process of merging media agencies Maxus and MEC into a new entity.
A spokesman confirmed that, while WPP’s media planning and buying group did not have a specific target in terms of cost savings, it anticipated significant savings from property and back office functions.
He said By combining MEC and Maxus together, we believe they are going...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events