Exchange bidding, Google's header bidding platform, has exited beta.
According to Google, publishers that use DoubleClick for Publishers DFP will be able to use the platform to increase overall revenue by allowing multiple exchanges to bid on a placement while generating reports on demand channels, yield groups, and advertisers on the basis of impressions.
A server to server connection will now allow users of Exchange Bidding to connect directly...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events