That was the headline from the first day of an engaging conference with 250 leading marketers in Florida today. In the second wave of a study with 49 digital advertisers from Unilever to AB InBev to all the top players, US tracking firm WhiteOps found that non human’ varied from between 3 percent to 37 percent and that this would account for about US$7.2 billion globally. Only a third of companies in this second...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events