Gini, a card-linking startup based in Hong Kong, wants to put brands at the centre of its loyalty CRM platform set to launch in late Q2 this year.
Speaking to Campaign Asia-Pacific, Raymond Wyand, founder and CEO of Gini, said the platform will give brands a sniper gun approach to target consumers through access to aggregated spending data.
“We think that banks sit on a lot of data that is not...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events