While WPP’s merger drive has left some agencies uncertain of where they will sit in the future of the group, Geometry Global is quietly confident.
“Consolidation is not going to happen to us,” chief creative officer Jon Hamm assuredly told Campaign Asia-Pacific earlier this month.
In April Geometry joined forces with Ogilvy in Japan, with the two entities keeping their individual brands but operating under a single PL....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events