As part of its mission to continue evolving and keep up with tech transformation in the industry, Geometry has named Roy Armale as its first global chief innovation office, effective immediately.
The appointment is one of many senior-level promotions and hires made by Geometry Global CEO Beth Ann Kaminkow since taking the helm in April, such as naming Tyler Murray CEO of North America Curt Monk CSO of North America Jesse Lin CEO of APAC...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events