The Trump Administration recently announced that it would impose tariffs on $200 billion in Chinese goods as of September 24. China countered with plans to hit $60 billion in US goods with new tariffs. This is on top of the tariffs China and the US imposed on one anothercovering $50 billion in goods eachearlier this year. The moves are creating new tensions and uncertainty among government officials, business leaders and consumers on both sides of the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events