Global experiential marketing agency Freeman has acquired digital technology company Info Salons, a provider of registration and attendee database management solutions. For Freeman, the acquisition will help to simplify the event and show planning processes for clients and integrate Info Salons’ offerings with its large digital database.
“Following the acquisition, Freeman will look to use those solutions as the foundation for other markets,” said Richard Maranville, chief digital officer at Freeman. “Freeman is...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events