Phil Molyneux has been named as the new president of Freeman, taking over from Bob Priest-Heck who is now the CEO. A trained engineer in computer technology, Molyneux has had a long career in brand side with Sony and later, Dyson.
Priest-Heck said Molyneux's experience beyond event marketing is valuable to Freeman, and the brand experience agency would continue to seek talent across all industries. “His innate ability to attract and retain the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events