Singapore-based marketing technology firm FreakOut has acquired US technology company Playwire for an undisclosed amount.
Headquartered in Florida, Playwire focuses on helping publishers maximise their digital advertising revenue. The company will remain a separate unit post-acquisition, with the same management and team, and work as a strategic partner to FreakOut.
The purchase gives FreakOut access to Playwire’s bespoke inventory of more than 450 publishers, serving 6 billion video and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events