There is never enough time to get work done in adland. Of the 572 respondents answering Campaign’s workplace survey late last year, 59% said they work more than 51 hours a week. Yet shorter working hours, although rare, are not totally unheard of in an industry notorious for being chronically overworked.
Danish agency IIH Nordics which has offices in Stockholm, Oslo and London, claimed it invented the four-day, 30-hour week to allow its employees...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events