CHINA - Product safety, especially for infant milk formula IMF, remains the primary concern for Chinese mums after several safety scares involving domestic brands, according to Mintel’s Marketing to Mums, China study.
Overseas IMF brands are largely favoured by Chinese mums, who are also more inclined to shop for IMF and diapers at offline stores such as specialised mum and babycare stores due to concerns over product authenticity.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events