1. 15 million iPads were sold in 2010. iPad is a global phenomenon that is already revolutionising the way people conduct business. Sales agents are able to leverage impressive information for presentations through the iPad's user interface capabilities. Compared to a normal laptop, iPad offers the potential customer both a passive and active experience, encouraging them to engage and participate in the exchange of information. iPad is also physically much easier for agents to carry around compared...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events