2016 was a whirlwind for the mobile marketing industry. We saw more creative, integrated mobile marketing campaigns that went beyond conventional display advertising, as new technologies and innovations unlocked myriad possibilities for deeper, more meaningful consumer engagement.
All through the year, mobile was consistently at the heart of the biggest changes shaking up the way marketing and advertising are done. Video inevitably shifted to mobile, with mobile phones and tablets now accounting for 46 percent...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events