Over the last five years, social media has exploded on a global scale and reshaped the way many companies communicate and engage with audiences. Today, for example, more than 1 million companies worldwide have a profile on LinkedIn, which recently set up offices in Singapore, Japan and Hong Kong on the back of strong demand in Asia. Meanwhile, more than half 56 per cent of Fortune 500 companies have a presence on Facebook. These figures,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events