As the crises in the Eurozone markets continue to dominate headlines, banking and finance brands are once again thrown in the spotlight at the mercy of consumer scepticism, reminiscent of the financial turmoil of 2008 and 2009.
However, this time, banks may be facing a bigger challenge because of a hangover of poor sentiment from the collapse of iconic investment firms such as Lehman Brothers, the merger of Merrill Lynch with Bank of America and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events